- After visiting the resources above, design a collaborative project with another classroom.
- Post the following about the project:
- Content objective
- When you plan to implement
- What tool(s) you plan to use
- A brief description of the project (plan - two or three sentences)
- If you need to find another classroom - We can begin networking with other classrooms right here!
The content objective is for students to compare the change over time of how perspectives of the United States by citizens in East Asian countries has changed. This is for a unit on East Asian which will be taught in March. Students would use tools such as SKYPE to obtain interviews with citizens living in East Asian countries as well as with first and second generation Americans. Students will design probing questions to assess biases and and how those notions have evolved over time. These will be posted on a shared site for each of my classes to access.